System 6 You are to break-in to a small bank depot. The depot doubles as a vault storage for the middle to upper sector class citizens. Citizens can pay for the use of a nearby vault through the Galactic Bank main branch offices. In vault 7, storage hold 74B there is an object stored there from a corporation known as Diak Synthetics. It is stored in what is called a vol-box. Vol-boxes are destroyed immediately when they are taken from a hard-coded proximity area. You are to steal this box and bring it back to Gootaa; you’re Lord and Master and loving Father.
There are currently three accessible areas that you can see from the holo-schematics.
- Entry One, Air – Accessing the place from the Rooftop and going by way of ventilation systems.
- Entry Two, Subterranean – Accessing the bank from beneath the plate-ways.
- Entry Three, Ground – Accessing the bank from ground/plate level.
Note – there may be more entrances or ways to get in beyond these three obvious choices
- The place has (yellow triangle) turrets all over the parameter. They are medium range auto targeting turrets that can be manually controlled from the Master Terminal.
- The turrets are anti-air and anti-personnel. They have three barrels and can swap between Ion Bursts, Stun or Lethal.
- Each (red square) guard tower stands around 20 feet high and have auto/manual spot lights.
- The (green dotted) laser fence is a double laser gate that surrounds the entire compound. There are inherit problems with these but serve as a large detriment to would be thieves.
- The vol-box collapses/blows up if taken from the unknown proximity; effectively destroying the contents.
The Entry Problems
- Each (orange) door is secured by a key-card and electronic lock.
- The main Security (grey) gates open one at a time. One will only open if the other is closed.
- Time management is a huge problem (Guard Response time / Back up response time / Security triggers)
- Guards and their guns.
- Drill issues (if drilling from beneath)
- Obtaining key card, potentially fooling/lying to the guards or disguising as someone else could lead to immediate failure.
- No idea if this place has a back up generator or a hot-site for their security.
- The incineration / cleanse of the sewer rodents.
- The main power cell for the entire 10 block power grid is located nearby.
- The turrets are magnetized but omni-directional on a spherical apparatus
- The turrets have no wires, meaning they are remote/wireless.
- The ventilation system goes throughout the entire complex, but you have no idea of the security in place in the vaults.
- It’s a small compound, response times may be lengthy..but who knows.
- You have 7 days to complete the job and prep for it.
- You have access to a large quantity of tools to get the job done, such as an Ion Rifle and a ship if roof access is desired.
- There are easy entrances into the Plateway
- You have this entire week to plan together for this heist. The way this works is you all need to discuss HOW you want to do this. You can go to impress Gootaa with a hail of gun fire or you can sneak in like ninjas. Please note – What is displayed here are NOT the only options. There are dozens of other ways that this can be accomplished. This is the initial report that System 6 is giving you.
- Questions can be asked in the below comment boxes and I will respond accordingly. Once the interrogations are complete we will jump right into the Heist.
- When it is all said and done I want an full inventory check of what you will be bringing to the heist. A light-side token flip for items will be locked out during this mission. What you bring is what you have.
- There are ways to earn EXP for this collaboration that are hidden. EXP will be earned as a whole, not individually.
- Failure to have a fleshed out job by the time RP arrives next week will result in you being faggots and 4 years will pass as you guys will not come up with a solution. :P
- The key to making this job easier is by asking questions. There is SO much grey area / unmentioned things about this ENTIRE bank depot and its surroundings or tools used that can be discovered.
- Remember to plan the heist how you want to do it from a cool perspective without regard to tools/trip ups, etc. This is your scene to show that your smuggling crew is more than just an asset. After you play the scene out how you want to do it or how cool you want to present it then worry about how to accomplish that or get to those points. Gootaa may not have 100% everything you want, but he has some janky stuff that can help you reach that goal! =)
please note failure to complete this objective will result in no more second chances from Gootaa. I typed this all up without spell check or grammatical checks so go stuff a dude if you see anything wrong with it.